Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Factors Influence Our Perception???


Many things are able to influence our perception. An external factor for example are our experiences that have made a huge impact in our life such as an accident that may scar the way we see the world. For example if you were in a car crash you perception to cars is fear but for someone else it may be happiness because they got good news once while riding a car. Every single thing that happens in your life could be a contributing factor for your perception. This could change the way you see or feel about something either in a good or bad way. As an internal factor our sensory system responds to our environment such as personality , the way your learn or motives.




5 Things I like/make me happy/ect.
-My yorkie Leyla "Pinch"
-Watching "How i met your mother"
-Listening to music
-GG's Spring Rolls
-Reading Sarah Dessen



5 Things I dislike/make me sad/angry/ect
-Knowing my boyfriend is leaving for college on Saturday:(
-Animal Cruelty maakes me very very mad
-Getting bad grades
-Going to free at the libary (the women there are b*&%#@s)
-Going to the gym makes me frustrated

1 comment: